With Mother’s Day just around the corner, you may be reminded of how many years have slipped by since you became a mother. With each year that your children mature, you realize that time is also adding up for you. While time is unstoppable, you can slow down the effect it has upon your face. For Mother’s Day this year, give yourself the gift of looking younger with these five anti-aging treatments.
- Photo Facial. Have years of playing in the sun left damage on your skin? Erase the sun spots and improve the texture of your skin with an IPL photo facial. This treatment can help minimize the appearance of sun spots, hyperpigmentation and sun damaged skin, revealing younger, healthier looking skin.
- Microneedling with PRP. Use your own valuable platelets to improve the health of your skin. Platelet rich plasma or PRP can help rejuvenate the skin with its healing properties. When combined with microneedling anti-aging treatments that can also increase collagen and healing, it can help you look years younger naturally.
- Botox. There is a reason Botox is still one of the most popular anti-aging treatments out there. Smooth lines on your face with a quick treatment of Botox. If you have not tried Botox yet, treat yourself to a session for Mother’s Day.
- Chemical peel with dermaplaning. Bring back younger, vibrant skin with a Vi Peel and dermaplanig, a combination that can restore younger skin cells to the surface. You will love the smoother, softer look and feel of your skin, with fewer lines and wrinkles after your treatment.
- Liquid facelift. Enjoy the benefits of a facelift without surgery. PRP, Botox and dermal fillers can be combined and customized as anti-aging treatments to give your face a younger, rejuvenated appearance. Results can last for up to 18 months, for a Mother’s Day gift that keeps on giving.
Cosmetic Treatments for Mother’s Day in Phoenix
To all the moms out there, Happy Mother’s Day from Arcadia Wellness Center. Contact our clinic in Phoenix to schedule your consultation or procedure to look years younger as your gift to yourself – or bring your own mom along for mother/daughter cosmetic treatments.