Sarah Quinn has years of experience working with pain management treatments. There is no need to let pain rule your life with the many treatment options available to you today.
Pain is associated with a wide range of injury and disease and is sometimes the disease itself. Millions suffer from acute or chronic pain every year; the effects of pain exact a tremendous burden on those suffering and their families. More than 1.5 billion people worldwide suffer from chronic pain and it affects more Americans than diabetes, heart disease, and cancer combined.
Just as all pain is different, so is treatment. At Arcadia Wellness Center, we evaluate pain and come up with a comprehensive, individualized pain management plan to minimize or eliminate your pain. Common pain conditions treated at Arcadia Wellness Center include:
View our 5-Star Rating
- Neck pain
- Lower back pain
- Knee Pain
- Hip pain
- Planter Fasciitis
- Carpel Tunnel Syndrome
- Muscle Pain
- Tension Headaches
- Accident, Work, and Sport Injuries
- Pain medication to help provide relief of your symptoms
- Trigger Point Injection of a local anesthetic and anti-inflammatory medication to help decrease pain and increase mobility.
- Joint-injection procedures which can reduce pain. These injections are very effective and produces very little discomfort for the patient.
- Physiotherapy to rehabilitate and improve pain by using evidence-based, natural methods such as exercise, motivation, adapted equipment, education and advocacy.
Sarah Quinn has years of experience assisting patients with their pain management. She is empathetic and caring in approach, taking time to listen to your concerns and your full medical history. For an individualized approach with a medical professional who sincerely cares about each and every patient, contact Arcadia Wellness Center.