Testosterone hormone therapy for men
Do you feel tired, irritable, depressed and feel like you’ve lost your sexual desire? It could be low testosterone. As we age, vital hormones decrease which increases the chance of illness as well as disease. Stress, chronic pain, not sleeping well, and environmental factors also can contribute to declining testosterone levels in men. As testosterone levels decline, your risk of death increases dramatically – in addition to causing other significant problems including:
- Erectile dysfunction
- Muscle loss/difficulty adding muscle
- Thinning or balding hair
- Low libido
- Weight Gain
Arcadia Wellness Center is the valley’s premier clinic for men with testosterone imbalances. Sarah Quinn, FNP has years of experience treating men with low testosterone. Many of Sarah’s patients return to their ‘old selves’ after receiving hormone therapy and wonder why they waited so long to get help in the first place. Sarah understands the nuances of low testosterone and how it can negatively affect men. During your consultation:
- The provider will sit down with you and review your symptoms to see if you’re a candidate for treatment.
- You will be sent to a lab to get a blood test performed.
- The provider will personally call you to discuss the findings and results of your blood test.
- You will be scheduled to discuss your options and will be prescribed any necessary medication needed to help correct low levels
- You only need to come in every few months during your treatment – Not weekly or monthly like other clinics.
- Many patients will experience nearly immediate results including increased libido and erectile function, increased sexual performance, loss of body fat, increase in lean muscle and increased energy and mood.